Fluxx is our grants and contracts management system. Thank you for taking the time to attend the Fluxx Training Webinar. Our goal is that the Fluxx system will simplify contracting, invoicing, reporting and the RFP process for service providers.
Please take a moment to review the links below. As discussed during the training, these are recorded demos on how to navigate the Fluxx system, the full recording of the webinar, and a PDF version of the slides that were shared.
- Recording of KCRHA Fluxx Webinar
- Fluxx Presentation in PDF
- 5 (five) training demos, to watch in the following order:
- Grantee Registration
- Logging into Grantee Portal
- Submitting Grantee Budget
- Grantee Submitting Reports
- Grantee Invoice Submission
Setting Up Your Fluxx Account
You should have received a contract award announcement via email. Please reach out if your agency has not received this email.
- Please go to the KCHRA Fluxx website utilizing this link: KCRHA Grants (fluxx.io) and create your user profile. KCRHA Staff will be reviewing and approving accounts within 48 hours.
- Once you receive an email with your username and a link to reset your password, please do so as soon as you are able.
- When you can access your account, please navigate to ‘People’ and ‘Organization’ to ensure all information is accurate. Once completed, please then navigate to ‘Draft Applications’ and begin to complete the Draft Application associated with the project. Please complete this in its entirety and submit to KCRHA as soon as you are able.
- KCRHA will be reviewing submitted applications as they are received.
- If more information is needed, the application will be sent back to grantees with a note outlining specifics.
- If approved, KCRHA will generate a PSA with subsequent program exhibits and send via DocuSign. An email notification will be sent. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.