*These are notices of potential funding. Please visit the Request for Proposals section below for formal funding opportunity announcements.
If you have questions about this opportunity, please click here to email our Contracts team.
Please note that KCRHA is not a direct service provider and cannot refer you to housing or shelter; click here for housing and shelter resources.
Applications for KCRHA funding opportunities will be accepted from any legally constituted entities that meet the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- Applicant must meet all licensing requirements that apply to its organization. Companies must license, report and pay revenue taxes for the Washington State Business License (UBI#) and Seattle Business License, if they are required by the laws of those jurisdictions.
- Applicant must have a Federal Tax ID number/employer identification number (EIN) to facilitate payments from the City of Seattle to the provider.
- Applicant must be incorporated as a private non-profit corporation in the State of Washington and must have been granted 501(C) (3) tax exempt status by the United States Internal Revenue Service, the applicant’s 501(C) (3) status must be in good standing and must not have been revoked in the previous calendar year.
- Applicant is a federally recognized or Washington State-recognized Indian tribe. OR
- Applicant is a public corporation or other legal entity established pursuant to RCW 35.21.660 or RCW 35.21.730, the applicant’s status as a legal entity must be in good standing and must not have been revoked in the previous calendar year.
If the applicant is using a fiscal sponsor, the fiscal sponsor must meet the minimum eligibility requirements above.
Any other criteria specific to this funding opportunity will be outlined in Guidelines Section IV. For applicants with fiscal sponsors, program specific requirements in Section IV may be met by either the applicant, the fiscal sponsor, or a combination of both. Support services are limited to 501(C) (3) non-profit corporations only. For-profit corporations are not eligible for funding related to the delivery of support services or operations of support services.
A Request for Proposals is a request for competitive bids to manage a specific project using funding provided through the RHA. There are no Requests for Proposals (RFP’s) open at this time. Upcoming requests for proposals will first be listed in the Notice of Funding Availability section of this website.
A Request for Information (RFI) is a formal information gathering process that provides a structured way to ask for input on program design and organizational needs.
The State of Washington’s Public Records Act (Release/Disclosure of Public Records) Under Washington State Law (reference RCW Chapter 42.56, the Public Records Act) states that all materials received or created by KCRHA are considered public records. These records include but are not limited to: RFP/Q narrative responses, budget worksheets, board rosters, other RFP/Q materials, including written/or electronic correspondence. In addition, KCRHA RFP/Q application materials are released to rating committee members and all rating committee members must sign and adhere to the Confidentiality and Conflict of Interest Statement. Personal identifiable information entered on these materials are subject to the Washington Public Records Act and maybe subject to disclosure to a third-party requester. Examples of personal identifiable information include:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Financial Account Number
- Driver’s License Number or other State Identification Number
KCRHA does not require social security numbers on application materials or reports. For doing business with KCRHA, it is recommended to obtain a federal taxpayer identification (EIN) number.
Grants Team Open Hours occur every other week:
May 6, 2022
May 20, 2022
June 3, 2022
June 17, 2022
July 1, 2022
July 15, 2022
July 29, 2022
August 12, 2022
August 26, 2022
September 9, 2022
September 23, 2022
October 7, 2022
October 21, 2022
November 4, 2022
November 18, 2022
December 2, 2022
December 16, 2022
Join ZoomGov Meeting
Meeting ID: 160 635 2437
One tap mobile
+16692545252,,1606352437# US (San Jose)
+16692161590,,1606352437# US (San Jose)