Deadline extended to February 11, 2022. View the full RFP here.
Guided by RHA’s Theory of Change, the Non-Congregate Alternatives to Shelter RFP is intended to extend Seattle’s continuum of comprehensive, person-centered shelter solutions. The RHA expects to award funds for up to three projects that will:
- Ensure people living without shelter are safe and healthy, and prevent the spread of diseases such as COVID-19.
- Provide safe alternatives to encampments for people experiencing unsheltered homelessness in Seattle through the development of non-congregate shelters that emphasize rapid exits to permanent housing.
- Promote system transformation to rapidly transition individuals out of non-congregate shelters and into permanent housing.
Additionally, the RFP applicants may apply for one or more RFP categories relevant to their organization’s area of expertise. RFP application categories will include:
- Property Acquisition and/or Site Development (open to for-profit organizations)
- Program Operations
- Behavioral Health Services
- Housing Search Services